International Journal of Engineering and Technology (JET) is inviting research papers, review articles, technical notes, discussions, and book reviews on any field of engineering, business technology management and technical and vocational engineering for it's special issue to be published in December, 2022.Read more about Special Issue: Call for paper
About the Journal
International Journal of Engineering and Technology (JET) is a peer-reviewed journal publishing papers of significance in all areas of sciences and also in various engineering fields including aeronautic, civil, environmental, hydraulic and mechanical, electrical and electronics, computer science and information technology, general technical studies etc.
To see an article directly, click its [PDF].To see abstract, click its [Abstract] link.
- Performance Comparison of Feature Descriptors in Offline Signature Verification
ABM Ashikur Rahman, Md Redwan Karim, Rafsanjany Kushol and Md. Hasanul Kabir
- Towards A Smartphone Based Lifelogging System for Reminiscence
Md. Abed Rahman, A. M. Esfar E Alam, Md. Hasan Mahmud and Md. Kamrul Hasan
- Computational investigation of pulsatile blood flow through sinusoidal stenoses of varying lengths
Md. Abdul Karim Miah, Ifat Rabbil Qudrat Ovi, Nasimul Eshan Chowdhury, Shorab Hossain, and Md. Nurul Absar Chowdhury
- Printed Bangla Character Image Segmentation: A Font Invariant Approach
Muhammad Asif Hossain Khan, Anindya Sundar Paul and Muhammad Jawad Iqbal
- Fingertip Detection and Finger Identification Approach for Hand Gesture Recognition using Microsoft Kinect
Ahmed Al Marouf, Md. Kamrul Hasan and Hasan Mahmud